2023 Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference
Back to the Future of Nursing
September 24 – 26
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites, Ashland, Oregon
**This is a Limited-Capacity Event!**
Register by July 15 for Early Bird Savings!
Oregon AWHONN’s Fall Conference provides evidence-based, clinically relevant education specific to Obstetrics, Newborn Care, and Women’s Health. The conference goals are to:
- Recognize personal strengths to be a leader in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Implement evidence-based solutions in all practice settings.
- Develop professional strategies to improve outcomes for women, newborns, and nursing.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
Continuing eduction contact hours will be provided for each day of the conference. Number of hours TBD.
Contact hours provided by Jen Atkisson. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 17338.
Why Should You Attend?
Lots to Learn
- Construct methods of translating diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts into education, research, practice, and leadership globally
- Develop empowerment approaches that contribute to the health of women and newborns worldwide
Lots to Do
- See a play at the world-famous Oregon Shakespeare Festival – Registered attendees receive a 10% discount on tickets!
- Go for a hike along the Pacific Crest Trail
- Get a massage at the Waterstone Spa Studio – Registered attendees receive a 10% discount!
“This was by FAR the BEST Oregon AWHONN conference I have attended. Each day was truly enjoyable, inspiring, and thought provoking. Many thanks to all the hard work put in to making this conference so wonderful on many levels!!!”— Past Conference Attendee
Oregon AWHONN will be using Whova to provide handouts electronically. Once you are registered, you will receive a link to access all Conference materials on the Whova platform.
2023 Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference Official Event App
- Explore the professional profiles of event speakers and attendees
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info
- Network and find attendees with common affiliations, educations, shared networks, and social profiles
- Receive update notifications from organizers
- Access the event agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions at your fingertips
COVID-19 requirements are TBD.
If you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-like symptoms prior to traveling to or while onsite in Ashland, please do not participate in the event.
You are encouraged to bring your own COVID-19 Home Tests in case you need to test yourself. We will have a reporting system in place for privately reporting a positive test to Conference officials. Details about how to report a positive test will be sent to all Conference attendees.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]